Portland, OR, United States
Customer Service, Training
Let’s do great things, together
Founded in Oregon in 1955, Moda is proud to be a company of real people committed to quality. Today, like then, we’re focused on building a better future for healthcare. That starts by offering outstanding coverage to our members, compassionate support to our community and comprehensive benefits to our employees. It keeps going by connecting with neighbors to create healthy spaces and places, together.
Currently, Moda Health is seeking a Trainer to join our Medical Claims/Customer Service Department. As a Trainer, you will be responsible in providing training, develop and maintain documentation, and perform quality reviews of policies, procedures, phone techniques and etiquette and system functionality. Retrain and provides ongoing training to claims and customer service or other departments as needed. Ensure consistent application of administrative policies and efficient system usage is followed. Assist the supervisor in developing new trainers and/or trainees.
01. Access training needs in development of new training programs.
02. Develops courses and modules for use in the training of all levels of employees. This includes the development and updating of course content and training materials including, but not limited to, contract, claims, and phone skill modules. Coordinates to ensure consistency throughout the company.
03. Presentations are developed and implemented in a clear, user-friendly manner and accommodate various adult learning skills.
04. Conducts end of course evaluation and action planning.
05. Create and update documentation and resource materials as needed.
06. Ensure departmental quality assurance standards are adhered through phone monitoring, auditing, etc.
07. Advise the supervisor of any personnel issues, utilizing proper judgement in accessing any necessary action to be taken.
08. Assist in planning, organizing and directing the activities and workflow of the department.
09. Participate in or manage projects as assigned.
10. Responsible for quality and continuous improvement within the job scope.
11. Contributes to and supports the corporation’s quality initiatives by encouraging team and individual contributions toward the corporation’s quality improvement efforts.
12. Fosters an atmosphere of cooperation and team spirit with co-trainers at all times.
13. Collaborating with other departments to identify training needs and coordinating and implementing classes when appropriate.
14. Travel to other Moda offices to assist in training if needed.
15. Other duties as assigned.
Are you ready to be a betterist?
If you’re ready to make a difference that matters, we want to hear from you. Because it’s time to discover what’s possible.
Together, we can be more. We can be better.
Moda Health seeks to allow equal employment opportunities for all qualified persons without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, disability, veteran status or any other status protected by law.
1. High school diploma or equivalent.
2. At least 12 months experience as an Moda CSR II or Lead Claims Processor consistently exceeding levels of performance or equivalent experience.
3. Ability to instruct, motivate, direct individuals at various skill levels over the phone, face to face and in the classroom environment.
4. Demonstrated strong, effective and diplomatic interpersonal skills with employees of all levels and to participate effectively as a team player.
5. Demonstrated analytical skills in identifying technical needs and implementing an effective course of action.
6. Excellent oral and written communication.
7. Demonstrate training skills in small and large groups with good presentation skills.
8. Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications and ability to navigate web based programs.
9. Knowledge of Facets, FSA, COBRA helpful.
10. Excellent reading, oral, and written communication skills and ability to interact professionally, patiently, and courteously with internal and external customers over the phone and in person.
11. Strong problem solving and decision making skills.
12. Ability to work well under pressure in a complex and rapidly changing environment.
13. Ability to come to work on time and on a daily basis.
14. Maintain confidentiality and project a professional business presence and appearance.
15. Ability to learn and understand Moda administrative policies.
16. Demonstrated consistent ability to comply with company rules and policies.
17. Maintain attendance above company standards.
18. Demonstrated ability to handle difficult calls and benefit issues with little assistance
Option 1: Login and Apply
Website : https://www.modahealth.com
At Moda Health, we're passionate about helping you on your journey to be better. We know that dealing with health concerns can be tough – and that it is a juggling act to fit in healthy choices every day. That's what we're here for. We'll be your guide, your partner and your fan club, every step of the way. Since 1955, we've been helping our members with innovative, evidence-based health plans, diverse provider networks, member programs and caring customer service. With Moda, you have the choice, coverage and compassion you need to feel your best.